- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Introduction
- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Introduction Review
- Introduction - Innovation Catalyst Certification Quiz
- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Module 1
- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Module 1 Review
- Module 1 - Innovation Catalyst Certification Quiz
- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Module 2
- Innovation Catalyst Certification - Module 2 Review
- Module 2 - Innovation Catalyst Certification Quiz
Innovation is not an idea. Innovation is a discipline.
This 30 minute course was created to support the Free Beta Innovation Catalyst Certification exam from the Global Innovation Management Institute that expired January 31, 2014.
It still serves as an introduction to Level 1 from the four levels of global innovation certification offered by the Global Innovation Management Institute (GIMI). A Level 1 Certification Exam Prep course will be available for purchase here on Udemy soon.
In the meantime all FOUR levels of certification are available for signup for self-study here.
This is the world's first global innovation certification, and the only available certification supported by Hult International Business School, Innovation Excellence, the IXL Center, and the Global Innovation Management Institute.
Innovation is now a required skill set.
Business leaders, professionals, new entrants to the workforce and students understand the need to develop sustainable innovation capability as a path to professional and organizational growth. Yet many really haven’t been through the cycle of idea to commercialization, so there is a lack of practical experience.
The Global Innovation Certification provides:
- Tools & Frameworks
- Clear Standards, Targets & Guidelines
- Credit for Real World Experience
- Action and Experiential Learning
- A Global Community Network
The Global Innovation Certification can be used by:
- Corporate Executives
- Team Leaders
A Special Limited Offer to the Innovation Excellence Community
Innovation *Catalyst* Certification (EXPIRED January 31, 2014)
Prior to fully launching levels 1-4, we would like to get members of our community involved. In exchange for your feedback and self-assessment we would like to offer you a primer that includes an overview of all four levels along with a certificate that demonstrates your ability to spark innovation in a team setting or organization. This includes:
- an Innovation Catalyst test,
- Certification (based on passing grade)
- Study Guide FREE of charge for a limited time only,
- NOTE: this offer expired 1/31/14.
Stay tuned for the expanded Level 1 course!
A Quick Start Guide to Editing Live Web Pages
Permutations and Combinations concepts made easy for all your Test Prep Exams (GMAT/GRE/CAT/Bank PO/SAT/ACT/SSC CGL)
About the instructors
- 4.13 Calificación
- 6127 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Innovation Author, Trainer, and Keynote Speaker
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B inbound marketing strategies that attract and engage customers, partners, and employees. He is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden has been advising companies on how to increase their revenue and cut their costs since 1996, while living and working in England, Germany, and the United States. Braden earned his MBA from top-rated London Business School.
Thanks for provide free course and this course is very good, thank you so much.
The presentation material is far and small. More than the speaker, it is better to have. better view of the material as well as there are portions that are blurry.