- Salesforce FSL- Scenario And Core Entities
- Salesforce FSL-Object Models
- Salesforce FSL- Create Work Order
- Salesforce FSL- Service Resources and Territories
- Salesforce FSL- Scheduling Logic
- Salesforce FSL- Scheduling Appointment
- Salesforce FSL- Service Appointment Lifecycle
- Salesforce FSL - Dispatcher Console
- Salesforce FSL- Inventory Management
- Salesforce FSL- Request, Return, & Track
The Field Service application is all about: delivering on-site service to customers and managing a mobile workforce. In this course, Salesforce for Field Service, you’ll become familiar with the core entities, Work Orders, assets, inventory, and purchasing work in Field Service. When you’re finished with the course, you’ll have a foundation understanding of Salesforce for Field Service, and how to use it to provide great on-site service to your customers.
Use introspection, goal setting, coaching, and mentorship to develop your and your employees' careers
How to work with Adjustments and Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop: Full Guide
About the instructors
- 4.25 Calificación
- 31354 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Salesforce Certified Architect
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.
It was good. Thanks for covering end to end journey.
it's good to have a basic overview, but it can be more elaborative to make it more informative
Fue una excelente lección para comenzar a estudiar Field Service Lightning, la forma en que explica es clara y me ayudó a comprender de mejor manera la documentación que Salesforce proporciona.