- Salesforce FSL- Scenario And Core Entities
- Salesforce FSL-Object Models
- Salesforce FSL- Create Work Order
- Salesforce FSL- Service Resources and Territories
- Salesforce FSL- Scheduling Logic
- Salesforce FSL- Scheduling Appointment
- Salesforce FSL- Service Appointment Lifecycle
- Salesforce FSL - Dispatcher Console
- Salesforce FSL- Inventory Management
- Salesforce FSL- Request, Return, & Track
The Field Service application is all about: delivering on-site service to customers and managing a mobile workforce. In this course, Salesforce for Field Service, you’ll become familiar with the core entities, Work Orders, assets, inventory, and purchasing work in Field Service. When you’re finished with the course, you’ll have a foundation understanding of Salesforce for Field Service, and how to use it to provide great on-site service to your customers.
Google Apps Script with Email open tracking pixel to track if you email is opened using Google Web App Script and code
Revealing everything with how to find 30k in 30 days
About the instructors
- 4.33 Calificación
- 33885 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Salesforce Certified Architect
Hirday works as a consultant to help clients implement, support and manage Salesforce solutions.
Furthermore, he knows that the first step toward achieving success with Salesforce is to clearly understand how to leverage the powerful features that are offered in the platform. His end goal is to educate students to become Salesforce experts through tutorials, tips based on experience, and recommendations that follow best practices.
Bad quality recording was distracting. Presenter delivery was dull and not very engaging.
It is good course. Please provide details like Data model and steps to implement the application. Thank you
Very good experience and knowledge on FSL. Very much appreciated. Thank you for sharing the information on Udemy.
A very good course with real time examples and scenarios for beginners learning FSL.