- What is Apologetics?
- Why is Apologetics important?
- How long has Apologetics been important in the Catholic Church?
- How do you apply Apologetics to your life?
- What's Next? What areas in apologetics will help you the most?
We will cover the following areas in this course:
1. What is apologetics?
2. Why is it so important in today's world?
3. How long has it been a part of the Catholic Church?
4. How do we apply apologetics to our daily lives?
5. Where do we go next in our course studies?
Free courses aren't allowed to be updated anymore; please read my Instructor bio for a solution. Thank you.
Rose Wright, M.A. received her bachelor's degree in History and English at Newman University. She received her Masters in Theology from CDU in Virginia. Rose taught high school theology for nearly a decade. She also helped write a theology curriculum for a prominent homeschool program. She runs a homeschool program for her children and several families.