- Introduction to Tweepy (Twitter Python Library)
- Posting a tweet using Python
- Obtaining Twitter user information
- Obtaining latest tweets based on keyword
- Obtaining the latest Twitter trends
- What's next?
In this 30-min course, you will learn the basics of the Twitter API by using Tweepy, the Python Twitter library.
It is the first of the two courses on Tweepy.
You should enroll if you want to learn:
- How to post tweets using Python
- How to get tweet's text, author, location of tweet user, bio/description of the user
- How to get the latest tweets based on a certain keyword
Learn Data science / Machine Learning using Python (Scikit Learn)
About the instructors
- 4.04 Calificación
- 28734 Estudiantes
- 6 Cursos
Financial analyst / Business plan writer / Freelancer
A normal and dedicated human being that loves to read, question and improve.
I have my own YouTube channel where I share Python-related content.
I have 3 years of experience working at PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") and over 5 years as a freelancer providing services as a financial analyst, business plan writer, teacher and consultant.
I have huge interest in numbers and the stock market, football and python programming.
The fonts are small, you can crop the image to zoom a little more on the written part. Also you can share the code as a resource. In general it was nice warmup exercise.