- Tweepy cursor
- Filter tweets based on given criterias
- How many of Elon Musk's tweets are Tesla-related?
- Does CNN tweet negative about Trump?
- Thank you!
This is part 2 of the Tweepy (Python Twitter library) tutorial. In this 30-minutes tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Use tweepy.Cursor
- Analyze the tweets of a Twitter use. Example - How many of the Elon Musk's tweets are Tesla-related?
- Analyze whether a Twitter user's tweets have positive or negative sentiment. Example - Does CNN tweet negatively or positively about Trump?
Imagine walking ancient Galician historic footpaths into the Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of St James of Compostela!
About the instructors
- 4.09 Calificación
- 28661 Estudiantes
- 6 Cursos
Financial analyst / Business plan writer / Freelancer
A normal and dedicated human being that loves to read, question and improve.
I have my own YouTube channel where I share Python-related content.
I have 3 years of experience working at PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") and over 5 years as a freelancer providing services as a financial analyst, business plan writer, teacher and consultant.
I have huge interest in numbers and the stock market, football and python programming.
Interessante! Compreendi alguns conceitos novos.
Very bad quality in all aspects
well, the first part was mediocre, but the second part was much informative.