- Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2 (From start to Finish)
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2
- Installing Windows 8.1 Enterprise as a VM
- Installing Windows 10 Enterprise as a VM
- Installing Windows Server 2012 R2 and creating a Switch
- Configuring Server 2012 R2, Installing ADDS and Joining computers to the Domain
- Creating Users in Active Directory and testing the accounts, resetting passwords
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Installing and configuring WDS
Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2: This Course will contain loads of resources and assistance on how to become a successful server and Networking Engineer. This course is intended for those who want to pro cue a career in IT or just for personal gain.
The focus on this course will be on the server and desktop infrastructure side, where you will get hands on practical experience on how actually to do the job. By taking this course i can assure you that you will learn and gain the practical experience to start a successful career.
This course will cover the following:
Installing Windows Server 2012 R2
Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Introduction to Virtualization
Installing Windows 8.1
Installing Windows 10
Creating User Accounts in Active Directory
Testing user accounts
Resetting User Passwords
Installing and configuring DHCP
Installing and configuring WDS
By taking this course you will know the basic workaround with windows server 2012 R2 and be able to setup a working environment using what you have learned.
About the instructors
- 4.21 Calificación
- 20678 Estudiantes
- 16 Cursos
Network/Systems Engineer - Professional ICT Trainer
Phillip Roos is the founder and head trainer of (The it systems trainer) and has trained over 100 000+ students world wide since 2014.
Phillip`s goal and mission in life is to teach and create the best next generation it professionals by providing the best quality education and guidance.
"Together through education can we achieve the impossible" - Phillip Roos
good course audio quality was little bit problem
Very thorough explanation of the topic, well done!