- Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2 (From start to Finish)
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2
- Installing Windows 8.1 Enterprise as a VM
- Installing Windows 10 Enterprise as a VM
- Installing Windows Server 2012 R2 and creating a Switch
- Configuring Server 2012 R2, Installing ADDS and Joining computers to the Domain
- Creating Users in Active Directory and testing the accounts, resetting passwords
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Installing and configuring WDS
Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2: This Course will contain loads of resources and assistance on how to become a successful server and Networking Engineer. This course is intended for those who want to pro cue a career in IT or just for personal gain.
The focus on this course will be on the server and desktop infrastructure side, where you will get hands on practical experience on how actually to do the job. By taking this course i can assure you that you will learn and gain the practical experience to start a successful career.
This course will cover the following:
Installing Windows Server 2012 R2
Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Introduction to Virtualization
Installing Windows 8.1
Installing Windows 10
Creating User Accounts in Active Directory
Testing user accounts
Resetting User Passwords
Installing and configuring DHCP
Installing and configuring WDS
By taking this course you will know the basic workaround with windows server 2012 R2 and be able to setup a working environment using what you have learned.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to create a WIX website from start to finish. Beginner Friendly.
Essential English Grammar and Communication Skills for IELTS and Mastering English as a Second Language
About the instructors
- 4.07 Calificación
- 19344 Estudiantes
- 16 Cursos
Networking Engineer/Trainer and Microsoft/Linux Server PRO
Phillip Roos is a Networking Engineer/Trainer who works with 100 000+ students to Teach and help them be successful in any IT Career.
Phillip currently works as a freelance trainer and a full time systems administrator supporting 1300+ users each day.
Phillips motto in life is to provide the best possible service and quality with a smile.
Thank you. Well explained. Good trainer. The only thing I ain't completely content is that the course wasn't enough for me. I hope you add some videos about more features, as much as you explain everything well and I'd like to watch it in future too.