"Having enjoyed Josh's witty insights and engaging manner in his previous courses I was expecting nothing less than another high quality course...Looking for a highly entertaining take on Jane Austen's novels? This is it!" --MICHAEL
Enjoy a richer experience while reading some of the best fiction ever written.
Benefit from reading great literature about some of life's most important issues.
I hear people say that they haven't read the Classics for numerous reasons:
- "I'm too busy"
- "The story seems confusing"
- "The book is REALLY long"
Other people have read the books and say:
- "I didn't really get it."
- "I liked the story, but I'm not sure about the themes."
- "I didn't understand what was happening because the language was difficult.
-----REGARDLESS of YOUR REASON: THIS CLASS WILL HELP YOU-----
Allow my years of classroom teaching and experience to guide you!
In the classroom, a teacher builds "scaffolding" to help his/her students understand the material. In construction, scaffolding is a temporary structure used to support people and material while the real structure is being built.
THIS CLASS IS YOUR SCAFFOLDING!
My course won't replace the literary richness that you will find in a Jane Austen novel, but it will help you build your understanding of her great novel in under 60 minutes.
Here's How You Will Will Get More From These Great Books:
- Animated Summaries that Make the Stories Come to Life
- Storytelling Videos to Help you Understand the Themes
- Short Bio of the Author to Better Understand the Cultural Impact
- Lessons on Major Characters, Themes, and Quotes that Are Easy to Understand
You don't need a degree to enjoy the Classics -- but sometimes a little guidance goes a long way.
ENROLL NOW...IT'S FREE!