- How to write and read HIRAGANA①あrow
- How to write and read Hiragana②かrow
- How to write and read HIragana③さrow
- How to write and read Hiragana④たrow
- How to write and read Hiragana⑤なrow
- How to write and read Hiragana⑥はrow
- How to write and read Hiragana⑦まrow and やrow
- How to write and read Hiragana⑧やrow and わrow
After watching these videos, you are supposed to master the way of writing and reading Japanese.
There are three types of scripts in Japanese language and “HIRAGANA” is one of them. It consists of 46 characters.
In learning Japanese, Hiragana is the most basic element and mastering Hiragana encourage you to get deeper knowledge of Japanese.
About the instructors
- 4.36 Calificación
- 6246 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Hello, I’m Yukino as a Japanese language tutor.
・The concept of my lesson is "Like at your favorite café." I hope you feel relax, comfortable and fun while learning Japanese.
・I'm teaching Japanese for more than 4years and have experiences in teaching more than 500students from 15countries.
・I have a master’s degree in Japanese language education and passed Japanese language teaching competency test (2012).
Let’s enjoy our Japanese lesson:)
I like the way the reacher explains the hiragana and how to write them! Arigato!
Just what i need to learn. Nice course.
It was really detailed and is suitable for beginners.