According to stackoverflow survey of 2019,
1) Understand the JS functions
2) Understand bind, apply and call
4) Understand 'this' keyword (global, function and object scopes)
5) Understand objects (Object.freeze, Object.seal)
6) Understand Prototypical Inheritance
7) Understand the callbacks and promises well
8) Understand the regular expressions well
9) Understand Map, Reduce and Filter well
10) Understand Error handling patterns
11) Other things to know (Hoisting, Event Bubbling)
Get to know your spirit and connect with it.
Easily influence your employer at the time of interview and get your dream project or job
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 500+ courses across 54 countries having served 10,000 students in a period of just 2 years.
Uplatz training is highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments on live servers. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be SAP, Cloud, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand system.
Uplatz provides training through two different modes:
1) Online instructor-led training
2) Online self-paced training
Instructor-led training is mostly for courses that are vast, complicated, and involve a lot of tutor-student interaction at every stage of the training process. E.g. SAP, Oracle, AWS, etc.