- Deploying Istio Cluster with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Setting up Google Cloud SDK
- Validating Istio Control Plane
- Validating Istio Telemetry Plugin
- Overview of Bookinfo app
- Deploying canary releases with intelligent routing
- Testing application resiliency by injecting a fault
- Zero downtime deployments with weight based routing
- Traffic Routing and Deployment - Kubernetes vs Istio
- Cleaning Up
- Special coupon to join Ultimate Istio Bootcamp
If you have been using Kubernetes, you must have heard of the brand new concept of service mesh. Istio service mesh is the new thing in town and a lot of folks are wondering what it is and whats the need of it when they are already using kubernetes.
This course would give you a quick understanding of what istio is, how it works and what features it offers on top of kubernetes that makes it talk of the town.
Gain instant Confidence by using magic tricks as a tool.
About the instructors
- 4.26 Calificación
- 36801 Estudiantes
- 14 Cursos
Premium Instructor| 35k+ students| Devops Trainer and Author
Gourav comes with more than a decade of experience building, managing and automating systems at scale. He has helped organisations to design and implement devops practices.
He left his corporate job in 2012 to start Initcron, a niche devops consulting firm. He eventually got into delivering devops workshops for the corporates in India and then internationally. He has conducted more than 300 instructor led trainings.
Based on the rare combination of his technical as well as teaching/delivery skills, he started teaching on Udemy circa 2018. In a years time, through School of Devops banner, he has has taught more than 25k students on Udemy and 10k+ in classroom. He is also a published author.
Good quick tour. More time on the concepts would be good.
Great and fast introduction to Istio. That follows step by step the official documentation. Nice, especially for free.
Great course !