- Learn what is Kubernetes with a Children's Illustrated Guide
- Why kubernetes
- Why Kubernetes - Whiteboard Version
- The Story of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Launching a kubernetes cluster on Google Cloud Platform
- Deploying and publishing frontend app on GKE
- High Availability and Release Strategies with Deployments
- Publishing Applications with Services
- Pods - unit of deployment
- When to run more than one container in a pod ?
- Kubernetes Internal Service Discovery
- Assignment - Deploy application for shopping cart
- Solution - Carts Application Deployment
- Scaling applications manually and with auto scaler
- Zero Downtime Deployment
- Quick dive into kubectl, a CLI client for kubernetes
- Special offer to sign up to Comprehensive Kubernetes Course
- Special coupon to join Ultimate Kubernetes Bootcamp
Kubernetes is the gold standard in the world of container orchestration. It was originally created by Google, based on their experience of building and managing containers at scale ( at Google Scale). However its now driven by Cloud Native Compute Foundation ( CNCF), an open body, which also offers the official certification i.e. "Kubernetes Certified Administrator". Kubernetes comes with mind boggling features, is very reliable, and extremely sophisticated container orchestration engine. It can let you convert your infrastructure into a Container as a Service (Platform), brining in some of the awe inspiring features such as Zero Down Time Deployments, Fault Tolerance, Auto Scaling, Cloud and Storage integrations, which were extremely difficult to implement. And it brings it to the masses with its truly open, lock in free eco system.
This course would serves as the first step in your kubernetes journey. It would help you get started with Kubernetes quickly and build a foundation while learning by practicing it.
Focus on students to improve their knowledge with easy forms of teaching, also this course is called World
About the instructors
- 4.11 Calificación
- 39316 Estudiantes
- 14 Cursos
Premium Instructor| 35k+ students| Devops Trainer and Author
Gourav comes with more than a decade of experience building, managing and automating systems at scale. He has helped organisations to design and implement devops practices.
He left his corporate job in 2012 to start Initcron, a niche devops consulting firm. He eventually got into delivering devops workshops for the corporates in India and then internationally. He has conducted more than 300 instructor led trainings.
Based on the rare combination of his technical as well as teaching/delivery skills, he started teaching on Udemy circa 2018. In a years time, through School of Devops banner, he has has taught more than 25k students on Udemy and 10k+ in classroom. He is also a published author.