- Introduction to What Works for Women at Work
- What Works for Women at Work Part 1: Prove It Again
- What Works for Women at Work Part 2: The Tightrope
- What Works for Women at Work Part 3: Maternal Wall
- What Works for Women at Work Part 4: Tug of War
Four different patterns of gender bias shape today’s workplaces. The "What Works for Women at Work" course will help you spot all four patterns and give you proven strategies successful women use to navigate subtle bias.
LeanIn.Org is committed to offering women the ongoing inspiration and support to help them achieve their goals. This course is a partnership between LeanIn.Org and Joan Williams, distinguished professor of law at the University of California, Hastings College of Law and co-author of "What Works for Women at Work: Four Patterns Working Women Need to Know."
LeanIn.Org is an initiative of the Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation to empower women to achieve their ambitions. We run a network of more than 33,000 Circles in cities and on campuses around the world, and they are changing lives. Members are asking for more, stepping outside their comfort zones, and leaning in. Learn more at our website. Let’s #LeanInTogether