What is the course about?
The course is about WordPress theme development using Pinegrow WP a desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you build responsive websites faster with live multi-page editing, CSS styling and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS and build WordPress themes on a totally innovative way.
WordPress, theme, HTML, Bootstrap, development, design, PHP
What kind of materials are included?
How long the course take to complete?
About 2 hours to watch all the videos and 1 week to master all the techniques, depending on the initial knowledge.
Why take this course?
To experiment an innovative way of creating WordPress themes
How is the course structured?
In this course, you will learn :
- How to create a basic WordPress theme in less than 20 minutes
- How to create a basic WordPress theme structure
- How to create a standard WordPress theme structure including header and footer
- How to activate your theme in WordPress
- How to include site title, site description and links in your templates
- How to import HTML content from WordPress into your HTML template
- How to add navigation menus
- How to prepare your content to create a WordPress Loop
- How to create a WordPress Loop
- How to create and use sidebars and widgets
- How to create the most common WordPress templates files
- How to create the SEARCH template
- How to create the SINGLE template
- How to create a screenshot for your WordPress theme
- How to include links in your templates
- How to use the Master Page feature in Pinegrow
- How to make your theme ready for Jetpack plugin
- How to create WordPress Customizer ready components