- the Holy Spirit
- Reading step by step guide
- Purpose of Devotion
- King James Version & New Living Translation
- The Best out of this course Given
This course is design to teach the simple way of effectively understanding the Holy Bible scriptures. My goal is to show and teach you the most effective way of understanding the Holy Bible Scriptures.
1. Are you a new convert trying to read the Bible but gets confused about what you read?
2. Have you being serving the Lord Jesus for so many years but still cannot read and understand the Bible by yourself unless the pastor reads and interprets?
3. Are you confused about the many versions of the Holy Bible out there and which one to read or use?
4. Do you lack how to apply the word of God to your everyday life?
If you answered "YES" to any or all the questions then this short course would help you solve that problem.
If you are ready to the get the most out of the Holy Bible and have a true bond with Jesus Christ, then I admonish you to follow through with the course and do according as I teach with an open mind and believe it will surely work for you
in this course you'll be advice on living tall from a guy who is 6ft 8in
Learn to create a profitable News/Celebrity Blog from 2018 and Beyond (ALL NEW)
Successful Email Campaigns can Exponentially Grow your Business Income.
Mrs Rosalyn Grace Abankwah(Evangelist) is a teacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She is a wife and a mother of three lovely kids, two boys and 1 girl. Her passion is teaching the doctrine of the Jesus Christ and desire that all those who calls themselves as Christians would be able to rightly divide the word of truth in the scriptures. Saint Grace is what she's affectionately called by all the members in her ministry; The Rosalyn Abankwah Evangelistic Ministries(R.A.E.M). Her ministry has branches in Ghana, Asia, Nigeria, Europe, U.K., Canada, USA. It is her vision and mission to take the gospel to every remote place in the world and to feed the poor and orphans. Taking care of the poor members in her ministry is her priority as she believes that when those poor members are well taking care of, they would serve God faithfully unto death.
She can be reach by Phone: 615-669-7918
Facebook: Rosalyn Abankwah Evangelistic Ministries