- Introduction to Course
- 2. How to setup Project in Maya
- 3. How to setup file structure with Scene and Shots
- 4. How to setup References
- 5. How to Duplicate Instance multiple Objects
- 6. How to Duplicate Input Graph
- 7. How to Parent Objects in Outliner
- 8. How to View Full Hierarchy in Outliner
- 9. The Power of 'F; Key in Maya
- 10. How to Isolate Polygons
- 11. Working with Show Menu
- 12. Double Outliner feature
- 13. How to Create Bump Maps with Reverese utility
- 14. How to Draw curves on Objects using Make Live
- 15. How to batch Render an AVI video in Maya
- 16. How to Show and Hide objects in Maya
- 17. How to create a Custom Shelf Button
- 18. Shelf Button for Selecting Rig Controls
- 19. Creating custom Marking Menu for any Tools
- 20. Change Up axis from Y-axis to Z-axis
- 21. Increase Decrease Joint & IK Handle size while rigging
- 22. Insert New Joints in joint hierarchy in Rigging Characters
- 23. Creating Follow.Trail Motion of objects or joints using expressions
- 24. Mirror Joint rotation behavior using Expressions of character rig
- 25. Expression editor for continuous wiggling cyclic motion of joints & objects
This course contains basic Maya tips and Tricks that would facilitate every Maya users in working efficiently and easily. The tips contains many hidden features in Maya that not many new learners are aware of. Knowing these tips will greatly enhance the ability of Maya users and ill make their life easy while Modelling and Animation in Maya
Watch four dogs learn how to walk on a treadmill for the first time!
Learn how to use Google Analytics to gain actionable insights and make metric-driven business decisions.
Offering a step by step, profound guide to help you create a cozy happiness centred life. Less stress, more enjoyment.
Test your CompTIA Network+ N10-007 knowledge with 90+ practice questions and IPv4 addressing review with help if needed.
About the instructors
- 3.98 Calificación
- 5588 Estudiantes
- 8 Cursos
Dr. Zeeshan Bhatti
I am an Experienced PhD Teacher with more then 15 years of teaching experience in Maya, Computer Graphics, Multimedia and Animation. Currently working as Associate Professor in University of Sindh, Jamshoro. Pakistan. I have been involved in teaching Maya and 3D Modeling Animation Courses from beginner to Advance level with numerous research based projects.
Part 23: Creating Follow.Trail Motion of objects or joints using expressions there is some audio issue and the expressions tab is blocked out by the bottom left screen with the professor for the first half of the video. Otherwise, everything else is good
thanks sir... You taught in easy way it and the way of teaching is very simple and helpful...