- History of meditation
- How to meditate
- The Seven Chakras. Introduction
- Seven Chakras Tune-up, short and sweet
- Root (1st chakra) tune-up, long version
- Sacral (2nd chakra) tune-up, long version
- Solar Plexus (3rd chakra) tune-up, long version
- Heart (4th chakra) tune-up, long version
- Throat (5th chakra) tune-up, long version
- Third eye (6th chakra) tune-up, long version
- Crown (7th chakra) tune-up, long version
Meditation and mental exercises like visualization can help you manage stress and create the life you want. I offer a practical and easy approach to meditation, including simple, short exercises that you can build into a regular practice. Enhance your productivity—and get more out of your spare time—though focused, deep work. This course summary provides quick tips that can help you regain your focus in a distracted world.
About the instructors
- 4.34 Calificación
- 1332 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Reservoir Engineering Advisor
Miroslav has over 14 years of experience in the Oil&Gas industry in a wide variety of Reservoir Engineering roles. He conducts petroleum engineering studies with an emphasis on full integration of the subsurface data - culminating in simulation modelling with large development project experience and best-practice work processes, and quality in the area of reservoir optimization and management.
Great presentation, beautiful images and simple explanations.
I really enjoy this course