- Got A God Problem?
- Overview of the Exercises
- Preparing a Writing Journal
- Introduction for the Exercises
- Introduction for Recollection and Exercise 1: Recollection Mantra
- Exercise 2: The Breath of God
- From Knowing the Unknowing, an Overview of Exercises 3-8
- Meditation Tools in Action: Dr. Phalen's Experience
- Exercises 3-5: Reading and Writing, the Diary, and Dialogue
- Exercise 6-7: Letting Go & Concentrative Meditation
- Exercise 8: Reflective Flow & The Heart of the Process
- Action Meditation & A Final Word
This course teaches students to work through their internal and personal struggles by learning how and when to implement a series of meditative exercises. These exercises are intended to motivate the meditator to reflect inward, express their struggles verbally or through writing, and ultimately find peace with themselves even if their circumstances do not improve.
Meditation in times of worries - Develop Wisdom and Insight through letting go and observing the darkness within!
Learn HAW to get hired at Big4 Audit Firms and become a Top Junior and Senior auditor
A Powerful Pre-course to Dream.Believe.Build.
Experience the transformation of a simple photo to an artwork!
About the instructors
- 2.45 Calificación
- 4105 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Founder and Dean of New Millennium School
John Phalen has had a diversified career as an Episcopal priest, organizer/provider of human services and an educator. He has a Master of Divinity from Berkeley, Yale Divinity School and a Doctor of the Science of Theology from San Francisco Theological Seminary. He served as an Air Force Chaplain and organized a major refugee resettlement program, then an English language/vocational school for refugees. Presently he is Founder and Dean of New Millennium School – an alternative school for religious and spiritual studies, enabling graduates to care for the earth and its people. He is a published, produced playwright and an independent filmmaker.
The content is good, but the tone is monotonous and the practices are unclear. I wish it had a better practice part to show us what to do it.
The information is good but the presentation is stilted and non motivating.
Not particularly a good match. Looking more for meditation techniques... Hopefully that improves as the lecture proceeds
I felt that the constant reading was robotic. However there was good information and tips. I received this course as a free gift and would like to say Thank You Udemy.
A bit boring