- History: Origin and terms
- Tools: Pilot Parallel Pen, Inks, Paper
- Theory: Letter Elements; Calligraphy vs. Lettering
- Alphabet: Gothic Textura
- Composition: General Rules
- Inner Game: Mastering Patience
- Practice: Calligraphy Sessions
In this class you'll know:
For this class you'll need: 1. Pilot Parallel Pen 2. A3 Office Paper 3. Tablet or Some wide surface 4. A bit of Patience and Commitment
My name is Konstantin, I specialise on Modern Gothic Calligraphy & Lettering.
In my classes you'll be able to expand your knowledge on this subject, from
Beginners tips, project showcases for Intermediate level student's to in-depth researches for Artists with Advanced knowledge and skill.
Most interesting and high-priced classes were developed in course of 3 years of studying and researching this theme.
Insights that I'll share with you - have a great potential to reframe, expand and gear up your Game to more Conscious, Deep and Professional level from which you'll be able to produce original, sophisticated and more satisfying results.