- Scenario 1 - VPC with a Single Public Subnet
- Scenario 2 - VPC with Public & Private Subnets and NAT Gateway
- Two VPCs Peered to Two Subnets in One VPC
- Two VPCs Peered Together using IPv6
- One VPC Peered with Multiple VPCs
AWS is one of the fastest growing cloud platform. I have specifically created these tutorials for folks who have the drive and want to learn more about AWS. In this course, you will find tutorials on VPC Peering.
You will learn with hands-on tutorials how peer VPCs for the following scenarios -
1. Scenario 1 - VPC with a Single Public Subnet (without VPC wizard)
2. Scenario 2 - VPC with Public & Private Subnets and NAT Gateway
3. Two VPCs Peered to Two Subnets in One VPC
4. Two VPCs Peered Together using IPv6
5. One VPC Peered with Multiple VPCs
Indiscutivelmente o mais completo: planejamento, gestão de projetos, MS Project e Coaching
Introducción a la Programación Web, Lenguajes, Frameworks, BD, Herramientas y como convertirte en Desarrollador Web
About the instructors
- 4.22 Calificación
- 21449 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Namrata H Shah
Technology and Management Leader
This course has been created by Namrata H Shah (Nam) who is a dynamic passionate technical woman leader and a life long learner. She has over 16+ years of professional information technology consulting experience. Namrata has been receiver of Microsoft’s Prestigious Most Valuable Professional award (MVP) for two consecutive years and was recognized as Virtual Technology Specialist for BizTalk. She has several certifications under her belt including AWS CSAA, PMP (Certified till 2020), CSM, CSPO, CSD, Six Sigma (Green Belt), SAFe and TOGAF 9.1 Foundation certified.
This is a great course. The instructor is excellent.
Its My First Video on Udemy and Its Great .I am Gonna practice this and I am looking Forward for More Topics.