- Be Willing to Walk Away & Know When to STFU (Workshop Lecture)
- Ask the Other Party for Help (Workshop Lecture)
- Wolf or lamb in Sales?
- Startup Sales Negotiations 101 - How to Respond to Discount Inquiries
- Sales Objection Overkill? How To Handle Prospects Who Keep Requesting More
- Flip your prospect's questions to close more deals
- Easiest Negotiation Hack Ever? Postpone!
- An Amazing Deal-Closing Hack
- How to Renegotiate with a Customer
- Helpful Flip Questions
- Final Quiz
- How to Say No (From The Startup Chat Podcast with Steli & Hiten)
Negotiation is the backbone of any sales presentation. You cannot expect growth and exponential sales if you do not know how to negotiate. There are several resources out there that can help you sharpen your negotiation skills. Many of these negotiation guides can help you with all the basics but if you truly want to know the hacks that are being used by the big dogs of the game, then this course is right for you.
Steli's to the point, no-fluff teaching technique has been admired by many. See for yourself by looking him up online. He has led several international level sales workshops and now he will be offering you the same from the comfort of your home!
This course will take you a little over an hour to complete so don't expect any repetitive boring stuff. You will be able to sense Steli's passion when you will over these videos. So sit back, take a deep breath, and enjoy the ride!
About the instructors
- 4.33 Calificación
- 27600 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
CEO at Close.io
I'm the co-founder and CEO of Close. io. I've helped more than 200 venture-backed startups to build and scale their sales processes. I've closed thousands of deals worth tens of millions of dollars.
Not only have I done it myself, but I've also trained thousands of founders, sales directors and sales reps how to create predictable revenue.
I'm not telling you this to brag - I simply want to make a point: I know how to negotiate. And I know how to help others win the startup sales game.
I wish i attended this presentation in person.
It was interesting and engaging. Too bad it was mostly focused on SaaS and products not that much on services but still it was useful. Thanks.