- Ngee Ann Polytechnic CET Academy
- Course Overview
- Negotiation - The First Look
- Quiz on Personal Negotiation Style
- 2 Major Styles of Negotiation
- 5 negotiation styles
- Negotiation Strategies
- Quiz on a scenario
- Common Mistakes in Negotiation
Do you fear getting caught in a bargain? Do you find it hard to close a deal? Have you ever wondered no matter how good a worker you are, you always end up getting the short end of the stick in a negotiation?
We are in ‘negotiating’ situations more often than we think.
This course will heighten your awareness of being in negotiation situations. In just 30 mins, you will sharpen your negotiation skills by discovering your innate negotiation styles and be laser focused in deploying the appropriate negotiation strategies.
The course objectives are for you to:
(1) know what is involved in negotiations and acquire a deeper understanding of one’s negotiation style
(2) achieve the techniques and skills acquired to apply negotiation in day-to-day situations
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
Step by Step NCERT Solutions for CBSE class 10 Trigonometry
Learn the SASS CSS Preprocessor, Building a site with php includes, the Foundation 5 CSS Framework, and jQuery Mobile
About Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Inaugurated in 1963 as Ngee Ann College with only 116 students, Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) has grown from its humble beginnings to establish itself as one of Singapore's leading institutions of higher learning. Today, the polytechnic has a full-time enrolment of more than 15,500 students.
There are 49 full-time courses and nine academic schools.
Ngee Ann also supports Continuing Education and Training (CET) through its CET Academy which offers a wide range of part-time programmes.