- The Leadership Mindset - 4 Essentials
- Today's Leadership Environment
- Are you confusing Mission and Vision?
- How to Uncover your Values
- How to Have Pupose-Filled Work
- Building Strong Boundaries to win at work and home
- 5 Steps to reclaim your Time
- How to avoid Time Traps
- Important vs. Urgent - How to Double your Productivity
- How to change a Habit or Behavior with Ease
- How to Get More out of your Relationships
- 4 Ways to Harness your Intuition
- Ancient Technique for Well-being
- The Guided Meditation Video
- A Powerful Way to make Decisions
- Finding Balance as a Leader - 3 Tips
Management guru Peter Drucker once said that a leader is successful when able to lead one person correctly: themselves.
It follows that the relationship you hold with yourself is the most powerful of all—whether you are an executive, manager or parent.
So this course will help you succeed at the most important cornerstones of life as a leader:
Your relationship to yourself
your time management
You’ll be introduced to proven practices and fast-track solutions that will empower you to get what you want in a busier, complex world.
Come learn to say “no” to stress, “yes” to results and “really well, actually” to others when they ask how you are… and mean it.
So expect to finish this course feeling refreshed, with new tools to win at work and home.
Being in charge has never felt this good.
Detail Cloud Developer Certification Courses, Practice questions set based on March 2020 with additional 100+ Questions
About the instructors
- 4.55 Calificación
- 4312 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Wellness Entrepreneur, Speaker and Coach
Eugene Vassilas is a Wellness Entrepreneur, Speaker and Coach.
Formerly an executive at a leading boutique coaching company, he now helps high-performers develop inner skill sets, overcome plateaus and make better decisions at work and home.
You can find him practicing his languages (EN, BP, DN, ES, GK, IT) in a city near you
Very good explanation
Could be much more lengthier as videos for even better understanding. Just wanted to repeat that , if we can have these videos as 10 minutes to 12 minutes kinds, it would have made for the subject totally.