- Chain Review: #1: What McDonalds did right, and why we like them.
- Chain Review: #2: Subchapter 19: Tim Hortons
- Product Review #1: Milk2Go Sport: chocolate, 26g high protein milk shake. 5stars
- Strategy Review #1: 24-7 (the highly accessible ones, your late night partners)
- Strategy Review#2: The Mint Flush (2.50$ technique)
- Strategy Review: #4: Semaglutide: your brosky.
- Comment on our course so far.
- YOU MUST DO THIS: Homework!
- Lecture 9: Strategy Review: #5: Meditation: the know hows of yourself.
- Lecture 10: The Perfect Diet vs Groomed Diet
- Insight #2: Choosing yourself, beating the Matrix of bad behaviors.
- Insight #3: Unhappiness, low self-esteem. How to gain yourself back effortlessly
- Insight: #4: The hate of feeling obese.
- Insight #5: Do you really need Weight Watchers?
- How to "bypass" obesity.
- How do I know I started changing towards the better and choosing myself?
- The Morale of obese people: Solutions? The Transformation Database.
- Congrats on getting this far.
There are 1000 solutions out there, how do you find the ones that can be partnered with in a dietary effort.
That's the purpose of this review section, name me the product, I'll review it for you.
We will discuss products, strategies like learning how to pick products, commercial chains, dietary methods, like atkins, ornish, etc.
How to take action on ideas
Everything You Need To Start A Successful Business On Amazon Is Included. Simple Step By Step Process.
About the instructors
- 4 Calificación
- 2925 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Carlos Faviel Font
Obesity medicine physician
Dual American Board of Medicine graduate: Family medicine and Obesity Medicine, doing my part for educating people all over the world on the subject of obesity and it's solutions.
I did my residency in Youngstown Ohio, and I have active license in Florida USA and Quebec Canada, currently work in the outskirts of Montreal.