- Creativity, the x-factor and your journey into the world of your own creations!
- Who are you? Who are we? What you are about to discover.
- The software you will need and use. Your budget and journey board
- WTF are they talking about? (Chapter 1) – Creative Cloud and software
- A brand and a logo (What makes a great logo) / Starting a brand
- Diving into your first creation with Adobe Spark
- Let’s take your journey to the stage and showcase your creations
- Software Dive: Creating a logo, business card and poster in Adobe Illustrator
- Free software alternative: Creating a logo, Business Card and Poster in Inscape
- Life is a beach! Having fun with Adobe Photoshop (Our case study)
- Having fun with your photos using GIMP – free software alternative
- Me? Build a web story? Of Course You Can - Creating a website story
- An App a day, makes the creativity stay! (Phone, tablet, mobile devices etc.)
- Now I can do this, but can I make some money at the same time?
- What’s next? (Behance account, previews, courses, Talent Tank & webinars)
At Of Course You Can we have a digital game board that we like to call ‘Your Journey’. How far you go on your journey and at what pace is completely up to you.
We introduce a variety of creative concepts to you by means of recorded webinars. These are 1-2 hour sessions where we show you how to work with creative software and enable you with the tools needed to harness your creativity.
Your journey will consist of different levels. With every level reached you will gain a skill that you can utilise. As you work through these levels you will become proficient in web and/or graphic design. In the digital world we live in, an understanding of or having an ability to be able to utilise these tools, is imperative.
At some point in your life you will need to perhaps create an invite for a party; a company logo or website; a concept for a client or a Facebook image for a marketing campaign. By taking the step to begin Your Journey with us, you will be able to create all these things yourself, and in the process save hundreds of $’s.
In order to partake in Your Journey, you will need to have basic computer knowledge, as well as have access to a computer and the internet.
Crear una aplicación para el control de productos con el framework Laravel
Aprenda Estratégias Simples e Inteligentes para Organizar Melhor seu Tempo, Estabelecer Metas e Realizar Objetivos
Criação de um site com design elegante com funcionabilidade em dispositivos movéis.
About the instructors
- 4.37 Calificación
- 15232 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Super hero Graphic Design and Web Development Trainer
Rudolph has been involved in training for over 22 years, running in-person on-site sessions for organisations around the world. His training methodologies are built to make it possible for you to apply the learnings and get to work as soon as your training is completed. His training is outcome based, which means you will be able to deliver on a project straight after each session.
He has extensive experience in design as well as web development and coding and will help you through all potential stumbling blocks so that you have a clear understanding of the whole creative process, from planning straight through to delivering.
Rudolph has a degree in Information Science and holds his Adobe Certified Expert qualifications in InDesign. Apart from these he also has a Masters’ Degree in eCommerce, Certified Internet Webmaster qualifications and is a registered CIW trainer.
yes it was
A great introduction to graphic design!
Nice cource sir