- Installation of Modules
- POS Configuration
- Configuring Product and Category
- Setup Product Property
- Configuring POS Sessions
- Creating POS Order on Table
- Apply Discount on POS and Split Bill payment
- Customised Options in POS
- Manage BOM inventory from POS
- Change Refreshing ratio of kitchen screen
- Setup POSBOX and Hardware
ODOO POS for Restaurant Management is very enhanced system works with POS terminal hardware and tablets. This course contains all configuration and setup required for ODOO POS. Configuration and features operations of POS.
Whoever wish to implement ODOO for their organisation and clients in food industry, Bars, Cafe shops can get benefit from this course.
It contains video series for configuring posbox with raspberry pi board, pos sessions configuration for printers, virtual keyboard, barcodes and payment menthods.
Products and category configuration to display on pos screens.
Table and floor management with multiple floor management, Shape of the tables, colour intimation for the available and occupy tables, Manage table capacity.
Loyalty program management with points configuration based on category, product and quantity.
Generating pin numbers for discount so that managers having discount pin can only apply discounts on the bills, Normal cashier can not generate bills.
Split of bills by item at the time of payment so we an have multiple order running on single table.
Customised product on order using product property for example : while ordering pizza user can select toppings, cheese and bread.
Manage BOM for product and manage raw material inventory so sales of one product will deduct inventory of raw material too.
5-Day Mini Course to Jumpstart your Instagram Growth and Get More Engagement
Learn How to Get Started With WordPress Locally on your Computer and Externally on a Web Host in Just 30 Minutes!
A guide to spiritual exploration and living the life of your dreams
About the instructors
- 4.01 Calificación
- 19516 Estudiantes
- 7 Cursos
Instructor at SerpentCS
- 8+ years of strong experience in ERP Technology with world's largest Open Source Business Applications.
- Played key role in developing and maintaining various ERP Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment.
- Experience on Scrum methodology for project management
- Experience in Team Building
- Experience to handle offshore clients and work with big team.
- Conducted 30+ national and international training on CRM, SRM, MRP, Accounting, Medical, HRM, Payroll.
- Conducted 40+ OpenERP Technical training on various countries.
Specialties: Python, OpenERP, ODOO, Django, zope, plone, joomla, wordpress, silverstripe, ERP functional expert, consultant, Android and ios application designing.
it's a paid service a subscription. This is their price : https://www.odoo.com/pricing#pl=76&version_id=32&num_users=1&num_iot_boxes=1&hosting=online&odoosh_workers=1&odoosh_storage=1&odoosh_staging=1&implementation_service=self&pack=25&force_country=IN&integrating_partner_id=0&price_by=monthly
I cldnt understand a lot of what was being said, it was informative but not quite what I was expecting