- 1. Introduction
- 2. Aimless Writing
- 3. Writing is Advertising
- 4. Old Story, New Journey
- 5. Five Easy Tips
- 6. The Call
- So What Now?
- 7. Bonus Content: Zach King: TEDxPortland
Caught in a Writer's Block?
This short and sweet course in designed to give you the jump start you need!
I write about 20,000 words a week - blogs, company materials, books, press releases, email marketing, you name it. Whether you're an experienced writer who needs a little motivation or a new writer looking for inspiration, this class brings it.
In less than the time you would take for a lunch break at work, I'm going to cover:
- The importance of knowing the why behind your writing
- Why all writing is advertising
- How we're all writing the same stories, so we need to take different journeys
- A few basic tips and tricks I've picked up along the way (for beginning writers!)
- Why all writing must have a call to action
Consider this short course a cup of coffee for the heart. It will give the burst of energy you need to pick up a pencil, open a word processor, and start writing.
About the instructors
- 4.39 Calificación
- 70142 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
EdTech Startup Director, Bilingual, Ex-Actor, Author
I'm that funky Southern guy who speaks Chinese, works at a startup in Boulder, and wants to change the world.
I have over a decade's experience in public speaking: theatre, improv, film acting, motivational speaking, business pitching, trainings, and workshops. I'm also a writer / blogger / idea guy / video editor / amateur cook / not-so-amateur hiker.
I have helped thousand of students and teachers offline through my current work - and now I'm bringing it to you.