- Introduction to Computing Architecture
- Oracle Database Architecture Overview
- Oracle Database and Instance Components
- Oracle Instance Components
- Oracle Database Files
- What is the Listener?
- SELECT STatement processing
- DML Statement Processing
- DDL Statement Processing
- Instance Recovery
- Redo Logs
- Concurrent Transactions
- Oracle Instance Startup
- Oracle Instance Shutdown
- Introduction to Real Application Clusters
- Crash Recovery in Oracle RAC
- How do applications Connect to the Database
- Shared Server Configuration
- Connection Pool
- Connection Pool Optimization
- Global Temporary Tables
- Physical and Logical Structures
- Different Types of Tablespaces
- Read Consistency - Introduction
- Read Consistency - Statement Level
- System Change Number (SCN)
- Read Consistency - Transaction Level
- What are Data Blocks?
- Structure of Data Blocks
- Structure of a Row
- Space Management
- User and Schema
- User Profiles
In this course you will learn about the architectural components of Oracle Database. You will learn about the various Processes , Memory areas, Files that are involved in the Architecture of Oracle Database. This course will help you to get a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Oracle Database Architecture and will lay the foundation for skills on the job as a DBA and also help you in taking up the DBA certification.
A Practical Understanding of Economics, the EMU and the EU, from the Former Deputy Governor of a Central Bank
A Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Sales & Marketing
About the instructors
- 4.31 Calificación
- 26777 Estudiantes
- 9 Cursos
TISYA Software Solutions Private Limited
Technology Learning Services
We are a group of senior technical professionals with varied experience in the Software Industry. We started this venture out of a passion to educate people. Our vision is to enable people learn at their own pace & convenience and go to the next level.
By sharing our knowledge & experience in professional videos we want to up-skill individuals and help them meet their learning goals.
We are experts in technologies given below:
- Oracle Database ( Development, Administration & Tuning)
- Java & JEE ( Development and Tuning)
- JEE Application Servers
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Big Data ( Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, Spark ...)
- Oracle GoldenGate & Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Spatial
- Data Mining
- Performance Engineering
- OOAD & UML
- R and Analytics
- Oracle Cloud
Our approach/strategy in delivering online training is to bring the class to wherever you are. We believe learning is more effective when the student sees the instructor explaining concepts. We have been teaching Instructor led and Live Virtual Classes across the Globe. We also wanted to make knowledge available online at an affordable cost.
We are sure you will enjoy and learn and look forward to your feedback.
Very effective and to the point
This is pure theory and no practical training. So not good for me as I am new in Oracle.
Very nicely explained, thanks
Nicely explained with diagram