- Immature parents
- What if a parent is immature?
- Immature parents in the situations
- Parents Behavior and the influence on a child
- How to deal with immature parent?
- Is it possible to become more mature?
It’s your mom’s or dad’s birthday and that means a trip to the hospitable parental home is just around the corner. This is what children who grew up in happy families think where there was no emotional or physical abuse.
But children who have been exposed to toxic relationships by their parents such trips seem exhausting. What can I say, even a phone call with one of the parents can be a torture. Every one of us is imperfect. No parent does everything right. Yet, there’s a difference between a mature parent and an emotionally immature parent.
In this course we will talk about who immature parents are and how they influence on kids.
If you feel that while you were a kid
- You got too much responsibilities
- You never were “enough” or “good” for your parent(s)
- You were not a center of attention even on your birthdays
- You had to pretend you were someone else but not yourself
- You felt threatened by one of your parents
- The words guild and shame were in your lexicon more often than love and respect
You should take this course
- if your parents were immature and you want to know how to deal with them
- if you are immature as a parent and want to know how to fix it
Create C programs for a microcontroller using inputs/outputs, timers, analog-to-digital converters, comm ports, and LCD.
Learn Microsoft Excel basics from the beginning. Spreadsheets, shortcuts and formulas. Good for Excel 2010, 2013 & 2016.
Learn to draw the figure from life in less than 45 minutes.
About the instructors
- 4.65 Calificación
- 1353 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Anna Fadeeva-Feigenbaum is a NLP master practitioner, life coach, author, linguist and a travel-journalist.
She specializes in teaching NLP techniques along with meditation, future visioning, storytelling and mental rehearsal to help people in personal and business life realize their best potential.
Travelled solo to 30 countries. Immigrated to the United States in 2013, where she studied the emotions of expats and immigrants, the results of which can be found in the book "Emotional roller coaster around the world."
This course was very informative and helped me to open up my eyes to things I haven't notice before.
Helpful, insightful, brief and to the point.
To find some faults of my own!
Well explain in short duration. Help lot to parents understand themselves.