- Introduction to Photoshop Productivity
- Before you get started with the Photoshop productivity course
- How to use the Object Select tool in Photoshop
- How to expand the background using content aware crop
- How to use the remove background feature using Photoshop 2020
- How to use your CC Library like a pro
- Photoshop Artboard productivity hacks
- How to update Library items in Adobe CC Libraries
- In Photoshop How to change all fonts at once
- Changing all colors at once in Photoshop
- How to break apart smart objects in Photoshop
- How to use Cloud Documents in Photoshop 2020
- Exporting in Photoshop like a pro
- Using template mockups with smart objects Photoshop
- Outro for Photoshop Productivity
This course is for designers & marketers who already understand the fundamentals of Photoshop but believe there is a more effective, faster way to work. Work through a multi format creative campaign and learn techniques which will ensure hyper-efficiency & consistency.
Join Adobe certified instructor Daniel Scott to learn:
• How to maintain a consistent look across social media, print and web touchpoints.
• Fast and efficient selection & masking techniques.
• Practical retouching techniques and time saver shortcuts using Photoshop.
• Workflow hacks for nondestructive design using artboards, Smart Objects & libraries.
• The many new Photoshop 2020 features
Peer Learning to develop leadership and build community capacity to integrate marginalized groups
What's going on with the cryptocurrency market in 2018? Let's find out together. We will cover all the topics!
About the instructors
- 4.65 Calificación
- 286704 Estudiantes
- 28 Cursos
Daniel Walter Scott
Adobe Certified Instructor & Adobe Certified Expert
Sharing is who I am, and teaching is where I am at my best, because I've been on both sides of that equation, and getting to deliver useful training is my meaningful way to be a part of the creative community.
I've spent a long time watching others learn, and teach, to refine how I work with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable. I want you to carry what I've shown you into a bright future.
I have a wife (a lovely Irish girl) and kids. I have lived and worked in many places (as Kiwis tend to do) – but most of my 14+ years of creating and teaching has had one overriding theme: bringing others along for the ride as we all try to change the world with our stories, our labours of love and our art.
I'm a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. I'm also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and have completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). And I don't just do Adobe. Remember, media is a very broad term – digital blew out the borders, so we are all constantly learning.
I've been teaching for 14+ years. I come from being a media designer and content creator – so I understand exactly where you're at now. I've been there. I love this stuff. Print, digital publishing, web and video. I can see how it all connects. And I can see how we can share those connections.
I built Bring Your Own Laptop in Ireland, New Zealand, Australia & online. I have a great team working with me to keep BYOL at the top of Adobe and digital media training. I understand business, I have one – so I know how important it is to get it right and make it work for you.
Now my focus is on Udemy. It's my mission to bring you the best training for digital media on Udemy.
Daniel Walter Scott
The talking is a bit too fast, hard to follow. Otherwise, very good.