- Module 1: What is Positivity
- Quiz: What is Positivity
- Module 2: Benefits of being Positive
- Quiz Benefits of being positive
- Module 3: Signs of Low Positivity
- Module 4: Impact of low Positivity
- Module 5: Why do we fail to stay positive?
- Module 6: Mindset of a positive person
- Module 7A: Steps to stay positive: Manage your past and future
- Module 7B: Steps to stay positive: Manage your 'self talk'
- Module 7C: Steps to Stay positive: Stay Healthy, Respect your work, Help others
- Module 7D: Steps to stay positive: Imagining the best, Accept the present
- Module 8: Simple technique to be more positive
- Powerful Positivity for Success: Conclusion
In this course, you will learn about what is positivity, how it benefits you, what stops you from being positive, what is the mindset of a positive person and what action to take to be positive. This course will help you to bring positivity into your life, whatever be the challenges that you are facing. It will help you to engage more proactively with people and to even help them to be more positive.
Make Fractional Concepts Visual For Your Students
This course will teach technical and non-technical users how to build an application using Caspio's low-code platform
About the instructors
- 3.69 Calificación
- 1926 Estudiantes
- 6 Cursos
Culture and Behaviour Consultant
Rajat Tewari brings rich experience of 32 years with reputed multinationals in FMCG, Lifestyle Brands, Commodities and with experience in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Leadership Talent Development, L&D Consulting, Organisational Culture, Behaviour Change, Operational Risk Management (Safety) and Operational Effectiveness.
His core strengths are Organisational Culture and Behavioural Transformation for sustained value and Leadership Skills
Rajat is Culture and Behaviour Consultant to many organisations. He is also a certified coach from ICF (PCC), Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Corporate Trainer.
Rajat brings in depth experience and competency in areas of Organisational Culture, Behaviour Change, Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Performance Management and Strategic Planning.