- Making your first GUI and adding features to the window
- Find the Error
- Adding Labels and Entry Boxes to your GUI
- The Button Widget and adding commands to it
- Making a log in system that checks if you have an account
- Adding a messagebox shows information and errors (continuation of lecture 4)
This course is for beginners who have just learnt python language as well as those with a keen sense of programming and design. Making GUIs is the basic step of design and this course gives you all the skills you need to make GUIs. It also inspires you to learn more and more features and make you own GUIs with creative color schemes and animations.
Learn how to use LifterLMS to sell online courses on your own website or blog
About the instructors
- 3.53 Calificación
- 5264 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Aspiring Machine Learning Engineer and Pythonista
I started learning python when i was in 9th grade and got into all its sub fields like Django(for web dev), kivy( for app dev), tkinter (for GUI dev),TensorFlow,selenium,bs4,etc . I am eager to learn and spread knowledge in a way that I have found to be most efficient and I hope that people taking my course can relate to my way of teaching and learn more
it was cool and nice
Please remove the background music, it is very disturbing and not able focus on what you are saying. It would be better if you could reduce it.