- Morning Qi Gong TAI CHI Exercises - 5 Minutes Daily Routine
- DAILY TAI CHI QI GONG FOR BEGINNERS 7 minute exercise
- MORNING QI GONG - 4 MINUTES TAI CHI EXERCISE - FOR ORGAN & MERIDIAN ACTIVATION
- QI GONG & TAI CHI FOR HEALTHY JOINTS & FLEXIBILITY, OSTEO ARTHRITIS
- QI GONG Warmup and TAI CHI Exercise - Iron Body Tendon
- Morning Chi Gong TAI CHI Routine - 10 Minutes Exercises Daily
- 10 Tai Chi Moves for Beginners - 10 Minute Daily Taiji Qi Gong Routine
- Best Tai Chi For Beginners - 13 Minute Exercise %7C Water Qi Gong Meditation
- Morning Qi Gong TAI CHI Exercises - 5 Minutes Easy Daily Routine
- QI GONG %26 TAI CHI Easy Warmup Exercises - Iron Body Tendon Chi Kung
- Qi Gong Relaxation Meditation - Tai Chi for Sleep and Insomnia
- QI GONG Warmup and TAI CHI Exercises - Iron Body Brushing and Hitting
- Tai Chi - Qi Gong Activation And Meditation For Morning Energy
- Tai Chi Chuan 5 Minute Beginners Lesson - Qi Gong Meditation Routine Made Easy
- Top 10 Qi Gong Meditation For Beginners - Tai Chi Moves And Exercises
At the end of the course, you will be able to practice Qi Gong at home and implement it in your daily life to reduce stress, solve any imbalance, calm the body & mind and strengthen the immune system. Learn great Qi Gong movements and understand coordination of breath and movement.
In addition, you’ll find self-assessments, journaling exercises, and opportunities for reflection that will help you deepen your practice. As you go deeper into the material, you’ll be able to develop your own healing prescriptions simply by noting how your body, mind, and spirit respond to particular practices and meditations.
Create Responsive Websites Efficiently With Bootstrap 4
Six Strategies for Responding to this Crisis with Faith and Wisdom | Dr. David Jeremiah | Southern California Seminary
About the instructors
- 4.34 Calificación
- 80410 Estudiantes
- 26 Cursos
Martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today:
Yes, it's a good course, I am just starting and i am liking it
just a ton of routines whats not to love? A introduction to poses for absolute beginners ie foot placement ect would be the only thing I would say could pose a issue with some people. Glad I reaserched first and learn by watching. Just food for thought.
Very nice course. I'll probably try and do a similar paid course another time so that I can show people what i've achieved with the certificate.
very slow. no verbal instructions. repetitive
Sorry, it is not what I want. Thank you, Litza
Helpful introduction to Qi Gong and Tai Chi