- Why use Quizlet as a teaching tool?
- Logging on to Quizlet
- Creating a Quizlet study set
- Using Quizlet flashcards feature
- Using Quizlet learn feature
- Using Quizlet spell feature
- Using Quizlet "test" feature
- Setting the options for the "Test" game
- Using Quizlet match feature
- Using Quizlet gravity feature
- Creating Multiplication - basic study set
- Combining two study sets
- Combining many study sets for overall revision and printing study sets
- Deleting study sets
- Creating classes in Quizlet
- Quizlet - cool tool for teachers - Quiz
- Link to Quizlet
- Link to Quizlet diagrams - a new feature in Quizlet
Participants will know how to create study sets using the Quizlet tool. They also will learn how to use the different features of the Quizlet software such as flash cards, spell, learn, test, match and gravity to encourage learning among students.
By just creating one study set, the students will have the option of choosing the game that they like to reinforce themselves with the concepts taught in the class.
Students can also do the revision at the convenience of their home or from their mobile device any time. The process can be repeated for as many times the student wants it.
This course will teach you how to create a database driven web application that incorporates approval workflows.
Decoding The Millennials, Essential to Business Growth
About the instructors
- 4.51 Calificación
- 4139 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Senior Lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
An electrical engineer by training, Alagu Sundaram has a passion for teaching since young. He enjoys teaching maths, engineering and computer aided design to students at various levels.
Alagu Sundaram received the "School Teaching Award" in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore in the year 2016
Alagu Sundaram is currently heading a team of lecturers in the Polytechnic to convert an existing face to face module "Computer Aided Design" into a fully remote learning module.
Yes it is good.
Very useful course for teaching
it was so benefit for me
it was insightful. Thank you
great new method