This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
React was developed at Facebook and focuses on the 'View' aspect of MVC in web applications. React was built for the purpose of developing applications that are large in nature and have to deal with time changing data.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events