- Why Do IT Professionals Need Experience with Linux?
- Why Does the Open Source Development Model Matter?
- What is a Linux Distribution?
- What is the Shell and How is it Used to Control Programs?
- What is the Linux Kernel and What is User Space?
- Orientation to the Linux Graphic User Interface
- Files in Linux
- The File System Hierarchy
- Editing Text Files in a Terminal
- Users and Groups
- File Permissions
- How Do I Manage Software in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- How Do I Configure Networking from the Command Line?
- How Do I Control System Startup Processes?
- How Do I Learn More About Linux?
In this official Red Hat® training course, Steve Bonneville, a technical curriculum architect for Red Hat Training, will teach students the basics of Linux® and demonstrate basic practical techniques of Linux use and system administration tasks for professionals new to the operating system.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux gives you the tools you need to modernize your infrastructure, boost efficiency through standardization and virtualization, and ultimately prepare your datacenter for an open, hybrid cloud IT architecture.
After attending this course, students will have a basic understanding of the Linux operating system. Short lectures and demonstrations will cover distribution, shell, kernel, userspace, file hierarchy, permissions, and more. This course will prepare students for further study of the core system administration tasks required to test for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
Learn the step by step process to automate your training business with ClickFunnels and make income on autopilot.
Digital Photoshop Compositing - Anyone can do it, all secrets and tricks are revealed.
Everything You Need to Know to Play Poker Like a Pro: Poker Math, Fundamentals, Advanced Strategy, Player Typing & More!
About the instructors
- 4.32 Calificación
- 139564 Estudiantes
- 9 Cursos
Red Hat, Inc.
Official Red Hat® Training
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.
A good introduction to Red Hat Enterprise. Gives enough information to have general knowledge of the program.