- Course overview
- Introduction to Red Hat Satellite
- Patching and software management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)
- Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Ansible and Insights (and demonstration)
- Resources and next steps
Red Hat Satellite is a scalable platform used to manage the patching, provisioning, and subscription management of your Red Hat infrastructure. Learn about the core capabilities of Red Hat Satellite and see how Satellite can help meet your business needs. Through online, on-demand videos you will learn about:
Patching and software management.
Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite.
Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite.
Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite.
Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Red Hat Ansible Automation and Red Hat Insights.
Learn to sell to the government. Learn of the selling opportunity, registration process, and winning strategies.
This course provides blogging tips for anyone to learn how to write better blog posts.
Physics Ray Optics and Optical Instrument
About the instructors
- 4.31 Calificación
- 140071 Estudiantes
- 9 Cursos
Red Hat, Inc.
Official Red Hat® Training
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.
good starting point from ground zero
O curso da um overview interessante sobre a plataforma Red Hat Satelite. Eu sou um iniciante na área e digamos que consegui entender 60% do curso.