- Part 1 - Scene setup and basic concepts of reflection
- Part 2 - Manipulating textured reflections
- Part 3 - Gaining full control of your reflection colours
- Part 4 - Blending your reflections as it should be
- Part 5 - Reflection based colour
- Part 6 - Architextural Shader Multi-Out node
Rendering engines have given us better control of the look we desire in our rendering in recent years, but like any managed software, the default look and options are not always appropriate. This course goes in detail over the reflection process in DCC application and how to tweak the results to get a life like results.
The course will go over how to achieve textured reflections, reflection blending to simulate life like materials like ceramic, porcelain and metal and ultimately have full control of the desired look of your rendering.
The course is only an hour long and requires no assets beside two spheres and a grid.
Learn WordPress Basics While Making a Legal Website
You will able to impress your friends and family or start the basics of becoming a pro magician and learning magic.
About the instructors
- 4.25 Calificación
- 3307 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Animator, Mobile Developer, Fluent in Gossip.
Digital media technical specialists in the mobile advertising field. Working in one of the fastest growing industries in the digital world, building pipelines, developing games and apps, doing 3D animation and visual effects.
- Fast keyboard Typer
- Amazing search abilities with Google
- Ability to predict Google Search Results
- Can walk on both legs
- Does not snore when sleeping after lunch
- Ability to read time from a hand clock
- Ability to look interested and Smart in dire situations
- Great team player and s*** stirrer
- Fluent in gossip
- Grave communication skills
- Mentally sane(ish)
Specialties:Mobile Game Development, Mobile Rich Media Campaigns, iOS App Development, iOS Enterprise App Development, Consulting, Mobile Strategy, Visual Effects Supervisor, Technical Director, 3D Animator.
Unfortunately it is out of date as new shaders were added that makes his technique moot. However useful for learning different nodes in the render tree.
me gustaría que al cambiar el nombre sea el que la pagina anuncia de arquitectura
completo y agradable
I have been an XSI user since version 4. You know your stuff. Thanks. This is the best app ever and it pains me that Autodesk killed it. I'll use version 2014 forever. Well done, thanks.