- What is the most important skill in basketball?
- Self PRE TEST
- Test Your Natural Range
- Where's the BBB-EEE-FFF ???
- BBB-EEE-FFF Detailed Description
- BBB EEE FFF CHECK LIST
- Start Over
- You are your Habits
- Understand Your Movement
- The 3 Main Components of a Highly Effective Shooter
- I know someone who shoots with really ugly form.
- Starting Position, Ending Position
- Shooting From a Hop
- Shooting from A One-Two Step
- Best Drill to... Improve Aim
- Best Drill to... Improve Lift
- Best Drill to...Improve Timing
- Best Drill to...Improve Overall Shooting
- Line Drill Game- Highly Recommend!!!
- Cheat Sheet: Common Problems with Body Movement and Easy Solutions
- Breaking Down Your Own Shot - BBB
- Breaking Down Your Own Shot - EEE
- Breaking Down Your Own Shot - FFF
- Closing Message and Final Thought
- Bonus Shooting Drill- S/L Rotational Hop
- Bonus Shooting Drill - Multi-Directional Aiming
- Bonus Lift Drill - Lifts/Drops & 1, 2 Shooting
- Bonus Timing Drill - S/L Balance, Timing and Shooting
- Bonus Shooting Drill- Catch and Shoot
- Bonus Shooting Drill- Off One Dribble Shooting
- Self POST TEST
Learn the Art of Shooting a Basketball Effectively. Understand the fine detail on the aspects of shooting. You will learn about things like body placement, ball placement, hand placement, body mechanics and more. Drills are provided with demonstrations. This course is designed to get you to shoot better immediately. Follow along and build your jump shot piece by piece. Finish this course, put in the work, and I guarantee you'll become a much better shooter.
About the instructors
- 4.43 Calificación
- 2694 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Basketball Player Development
I've been playing basketball since the third grade and have never stopped. Over the past decade I've trained players at the professional, collegiate, high school and youth levels. I've been lucky to work excellent coaches and learn from some really talented NBA skills trainers. I currently train private clients, semi private clients, and run group basketball clinics multiple times weekly. I regularly practice basketball to stay in shape and sharpen my own skills. My passions are basketball, helping others, and improvement. My life motto is to Get 1% Better Everyday.
Very amazing course
Yes it was because it explains to me in detail how my jumper should look and in what way i am messing my shot up with bad habits
It was a simple and unique course that really explains a lot of different drills and techniques.
Great info ! Thanks!
One of the best!
This course may be for Basketball but the shooting principles and some of the drills also apply to Netball. After this short course my netball goal shooting accuracy and range has improved tenfold.