It's a well known fact that successful trading and investing are not a simple art to master. It's estimated that over 90% of people who venture into FX trading lose money. And yet, some manage to make an absolute fortune - how do they do it?
Introducing you to social trading, the new way of investing. Easily scan through millions of traders ranked by their performance, learn from them, and automatically copy their trades in order to gain the same returns as them!
A comprehensive guide to the revolutionary 'social trading', by a popular investor with a unique track record.
This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to excel at social trading, which is a nice and easy stepping stone into 'normal' or solo investing. We'll start from the absolute basics and work our way through a mix of fundamental investing concepts and also social trading specific ones. Students of this course will be given access to their own demo account with $100,000 of virtual money, and work alongside the teacher as they go through the lessons. This is a much more powerful (and risk-free!) way of learning.
How is the course delivered?
The classes are mostly delivered via video screencasts, but there are also some slides and some quizzes. I'll also offer weekly office hours and/or live streaming to tackle any questions and continuously improve the course.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking to venture into investing/trading, but isn't quite sure where to start.
- Experienced regular investors who want to learn more about social trading.
- Social traders who are looking to learn how to improve their performance
Please note that the main audience I have in mind when developing the course are absolute beginners.
What are the requirements?
- An internet connection.
- A screen.
- Seriously - no prerequisites. I'll be starting from the ground up - step by step.
How am I going to benefit and what am I going to learn from this course?
- What social trading is and why it makes more sense than traditional trading and investing.
- How to set up a social trading account.
- Know how to find knowledgeable investors to follow, talk to and learn from.
- Know how to copy top traders automatically.
- Differentiate between poor/good/excellent traders and then learn from the best ones.
- Avoid the most common mistakes the majority of people make when trading and investing.
- Confidently understand concepts such as leverage, stop-loss levels, variance and risk.
- Construct a sensible and profitable portfolio.
- Find good stocks to invest it and place the trades yourself.
- Understand and place FX (currency), commodity and index trades.