- Introduction - What You Need to Get Started
- 001 Getting Started with Basic Shapes
- 002 - Drawing Lines and Adding Constraints
- 003 - Equal Constraint
- 004 - Horizontal and Vertical Constraints (The PLUS Sign)
- 005 - Centering Geometry using Constraints
- 006 - Drawing a Red Cross Shaped Sign
- 007 - Drawing the Cross Shape Using an Easier Approach
- 008 - Trimming Lines to Create a Weave
- 009 - Adding Color or a Crosshatch to the Weave
- 010 - Using Constraints to Create an Equilateral Triangle
- 011 - Understanding the Tangent Constraint
- 012 - Adding a Concentric Relationship
- 013 - Understanding the Parallel Relationship
- 014 - Creating and Constraining a Truss Shape
- 015 - Manipulating Constraints
- Quiz 01
- Quiz 02
- 016 - Adding Dimensions to Triangles of All Sizes
- 017 - Adding Dimensions to Rectangles of All Sizes
- 018 - Polygon by Center Command
- 019 - Is a Triangle Inside a Square an Equilateral Triangle?
- 020 - Is a Triangle Inside a Hexagon or Pentagon Equilateral?
- 021 - Experimenting with Equilateral Triangles
- 022 - Using Circles to Draw a Hexagon and Pentagon Shapes
- 023 - Creating a Pentagon Mask
- 024 - Finding the Area of a Closed Sketch
- 025 - Which Shape had the Largest Area?
- Quiz 03
- Quiz 05
- Quiz 07
- Quiz 14
- 026 - Pythagoras Theorum - (Only true for right angled triangles?)
- 027 - Verifying Pythagoras Theorum
- 028 - Which Horizontal Line is Longer?
- 029 - Which Triangles and Right Angle Triangles?
- 030 - Identifying the Easiest Way to Draw a Star Shape
- 031 - Finding the Area and Length of the Star Shape
- Quiz 10
- 032 - Using a "Scaffold" and Trim to Find the Easiest Way to Create a Sketch
- 033 - Finding the Easiest Way to Create Interesting Shapes
- 034 - Using a Cube and Circles to Create the Shape of a Leaf
- Quiz 08
- Quiz 04
- Quiz 06
- Quiz 11
- Quiz 12
- Quiz 17
- Quiz 09
- Quiz 13
- Quiz 16
- Quiz 20
- Quiz 21
- Quiz 22
- Quiz 23
- Quiz 24
- Quiz 25
This curriculum will open your eyes to a new world of amazing patterns, shapes & artistic designs. In effect this introduction to STEM is a collision of art, engineering & math. The format is open ended, creative & challenging; a practical, easy to follow cookbook approach to developing spatial thinking. You are free to work at your own pace, improving your skills independently of classroom pressures. To create 3D printed parts you need to be able to create 3D parts. To create 3D parts you need to know how to create 2D sketches. This class teaches you how to create 2D sketches from an artistic angle. The Siemens Solid Edge software download is free to all students and is similar to Solidworks, Blender and Autodesk Inventor.
Learn About Amazon Account Creation & Installing ,Terminating EC2 instance using Different operating Systems
cPanel Tutorial for WordPress: Discover How To Easily Use cPanel To Improve Your Website...Fast!
About the instructors
- 4.4 Calificación
- 54818 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Mechanical Engineering and 3D Design
John Devitry a Research Fellow at the Center of Space Engineering - Utah State University 2015 - 2019. From 2004 – 2015 John taught the introductory classes for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at USU while also working as the CAD Administrator at Space Dynamics Laboratory – the research arm of USU.
Over the years John has developed a unique and compelling approach to teaching mechanical engineering and 3D design, introducing the concept of Conceptual Design Blending as a way to facilitate creative thinking with engineering graphics students.
Earlier is his career John worked for 3D Systems, promoting rapid prototyping and rapid tooling technologies visiting hundreds of leading design and manufacturing companies around the world. He holds 3 patents developing the product from concept to market, selling the patent rights to independent investors. John enjoys writing and has published 3 articles in BYU Studies. Education: 1986 – 1990 Brigham Young University Provo, UT. Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
es muy puntual para hacer las pruebas, execelente
Its the best platform to learn ,Its been a wonderfull experience
Sound quality issues
good course for beginner level really helps you out to learn the basic commands of solid edge