- Udemy Tips and Tricks
- Answering your questions
- Static and default IP routes for the CCNA Exam (Part 1)
- Static and default IP routes for the CCNA Exam (Part 2)
- Administrative Distance and Static routes for the CCNA Exam (Part 3
- IPv6 initial configuration and static routing using local interface (I
- IPv6 static routing using next hop IPv6 address (IPv6 routing Part 2)
- Administrative Distances
- OSPF, EIGRP, RIP or Static Routes? Routing decisions? CCNA 200-125 ex
- Bonus Lecture
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you learn about both IPv4 and IPv6 static routing.
Static routes are listed multiple times in the exam outline (blueprint)
3 Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.3.a Default route
- 3.3.b Network route
- 3.3.c Host route
- 3.3.d Floating static
Make sure you are prepared for either your CCNA 200-301 exam!
Crear una aplicación para el control de productos con el framework Laravel
Una introducción comprensiva de los principios, prácticas y presuposiciones fundamentales de la PNL
About the instructors
- 4.6 Calificación
- 495454 Estudiantes
- 46 Cursos
CCIE #11023, over 15 years of network training experience
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.
David qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago! He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world covering a wide range of Cisco topics from CCNA to CCIE.
David is very active on social media and has over 200,000 YouTube subscribers and has posted over 900 free videos.