This course will give you an overview and insight of requirements of popular universities in the world, and what would be some of the requirements to possibly gain admission to them. It will also take you through pointers for writing admission essays/personal statements, resume-writing, scholarship applications, and interview tips. At the end of the course, you would be more prepared to apply to the university of your choice, and stand a higher chance to get in.
At the end of each section, one should spend time reflecting and thinking about what they have gained from the session and do some extra research, in order to benefit fully from the course. Besides that, use some of the extra resources provided in some of the lectures, in order to do these researches, and you will gain some extra insight and possibly extra tips and advice, to receive successful entry to the university and/or course of your choice.
1. Entry requirements for top universities in the world (UK, USA, Singapore, Australia&NewZealand, Hong Kong, and some others)
2. Writing the admission essays / personal statement
3. Creating a useful and relevant CV
4. Applying for scholarships to universities and external companies
5. Interview tips for universities and scholarships