- CV - How to build an effective CV
- Mr Detective - Research the organisation you are applying for
- Personality - Tell us about yourself
- Questions to ask during a job interview
- Follow up - how to follow up effectively after a job interview
- Extra's - Food for thought - Nothing wrong with a corporate job
- Final test on successful job interview preparation
This course is all about how you can prepare for a job interview in the most effective way possible.
Rather than explaining everything from A-Z, It focuses on the most relevant aspects of a job hunt which work wonders when applied; from creating a great resume, to asking the right questions, to following up with a thank you note.
Every key aspect of the job interviewing process is covered whereby all relevant tips and techniques are shared in an easy and accessible way.
Introduction to the KAS & KAS Program
About the instructors
- 4.2 Calificación
- 3454 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
I am the Initiator of Public Speaking Academy.
I believe that everyone who is willing should be able to share their ideas with great audiences and become more successful, without limits to hold them back.
This philosophy has allowed us to successfully host ~1000 workshops and become the #1 public speaking academy in Europe.
What makes our approach successful is our brutal honesty when it comes to feedback and laser beam focus on practical tips to improve rather than theoretical frameworks.
The content seems somewhat relevant, however missing on to teach, practical approach to face the interview.
Good course picked up some good tips.