- Section syllabus
- Why did this test fail
- Answer to why the test is flaky
- What is an implicit wait in selenium
- 2nd example of an implicit wait
- How to make implicit wait work
- Quiz on implicit waits
- Answer to quiz on implicit waits
- What's next
- What are explicit waits
- 2 types of explicit waits
- Customizing the WebDriverWait
- What is the future of ExpectedConditions
- Proper synchronization quiz
- Synchronization quiz answer
- BONUS LECTURE!!!
Are your automated functional tests flaky? Do they randomly fail and you are unsure why? Is your team frustrated with the "instability" of your Selenium Webdriver tests?
If you are interested in fixing all of these problems and making your tests more stable, then you need to understand how to use all of the different types of waits in Selenium Webdriver. Knowing how to handle synchronization issues will make you a top notch Test Engineer!
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
In this course, you will:
1. Learn the problems that can occur as a result of improper synchronization
2. Learn how to use Selenium Webdriver explicit waits
3. Master Selenium Webdriver implicit waits
4. Understand what a DefaultWait is
5. Comprehend how to use all of the different types of waits during appropriate situations
"Great Video I have ever seen on YouTube. You are so so clear and honest in presenting the material. I had no idea how important it is to use QTP from different angle, that is via scripting. Great Work and Thank You so so so much!" -Mohammed
"Excellent course. Before starting, I was unsure if I could learn this powerful technology, but by the end I was confidently writing scripts. I'm looking forward to taking Nikolay's other courses." - James
Course 2 - Chapters 11 - 17
About the instructors
- 4.52 Calificación
- 117979 Estudiantes
- 24 Cursos
Principal solutions architect and passionate teacher
Nikolay Advolodkin is a prolific Automation Test & Quality Assurance Engineer. Currently, he is the CEO and Software Testing Instructor at Ultimate QA. He has been voted as one of 33 Test Automation Leaders to follow in 2017 by TechBeacon. He is also the #1 Selenium Webdriver instructor in the world as rated by Udemy.
He is a frequent Contributor for the blog, SimpleProgrammer and a speaker at Automation Guild 2017.When he isn’t immersed in the realm of coding and all-things QA, Nikolay Advolodkin enjoys self-improvement and aims to hone his vast skill set daily, all while teaching online students how to master automated software testing.