- 10 Tai Chi Moves for Beginners - 10 Minute Daily Taiji Qi Gong Routine
- Best Tai Chi For Beginners - 13 Minute Exercise | Water Qi Gong Meditation
- Tai Chi Chuan 5 Minute Beginners Lesson - Qi Gong Meditation Routine Made Easy
- DAILY TAI CHI QI GONG FOR BEGINNERS 7 minute exercise
- QI GONG & TAI CHI FOR HEALTHY JOINTS & FLEXIBILITY & OSTEO ARTHRITIS
- MORNING QI GONG - 4 MINUTES TAI CHI EXERCISE - FOR ORGAN %26 MERIDIAN ACTIVATION
- Morning Qi Gong TAI CHI Exercises - 5 Minutes Easy Daily Routine
- QI GONG %26 TAI CHI Easy Warmup Exercises - Iron Body Tendon Chi Kung
- Qi Gong Meditation - 5 Minutes Daily Easy Tai Chi For Beginners
- Qi Gong Relaxation Meditation - Tai Chi for Sleep and Insomnia
- QI GONG Relaxation Meditation for Sleep - TAI CHI for Healing
- QI GONG Warmup and TAI CHI Exercises - Iron Body Brushing and Hitting
- Tai Chi - Qi Gong Activation And Meditation For Morning Energy
- Top 10 Qi Gong Meditation For Beginners - Tai Chi Moves And Exercises
Tai Chi is essentially a slow form of a Chinese Martial Art practiced by millions of people around the world because it has been shown to be helpful for many of the ailments that can affect your body.
In China, it is believed that Tai Chi can delay aging and prolong life, increase flexibility, strengthen muscles and tendons, and aid in the treatment of heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, dementia, depression, and many other illnesses.
Tai Chi is often described as “meditation in motion,” but it might as well be called “medication in motion.” This mind-body practice can help treat or prevent many age-related health problems. And, it may be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.
In the course , A step by step guide to get you started learning Tai Chi. Improve your balance and find inner calm. This course is for anyone who has been wanting to learn Tai Chi, but can't get to lessons or finds the instructor goes too quickly for them.
You will improve your balance beyond measure and directing your mind onto the exact ways in which you are changing your balance and moving your body, acts to sooth and calm your mind: mindfulness and meditation.
About the instructors
- 4.34 Calificación
- 80288 Estudiantes
- 26 Cursos
Martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today:
Love the music that goes with the easy to follow routine.
I am not used to exercising at a slow pace, so it is a challenge for me. However, I need to workout,
While the videos of the motions are helpful for understanding the kinetics, I was hoping for a verbal or written explanation of the moves, the reason for them, the details of breathing through the moves, and foot placement for switching sides.