In this preview course from composer/sound designer Gary Hiebner we’ll take a look under the hood of Presonus Studio One, its music production capabilities and build your confidence when navigating this feature-rich audio software so that you too can start producing your own music.
Course Content includes:
- Taking a Look Around the User Interface
- Setting Up Your Audio Interface
- Recording An Audio Track
- Recording Drums with a MIDI Instrument
We’ll stay organized by using folders
- We dedicate a video to exploring the mix console.
Compatible with both Macs and PCs, Studio One is a competitive DAW that allows beginners and pros alike to create and produce awesome audio content in this feature-rich program.
What You'll Get From This Preview Course:
- Step-by step instructions on how to get started with the basics of Studio One for song production
- Easy to follow on screen examples of how to navigate Studio One
- Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
- Suitable for beginners and pros alike
At the end of this course you’ll be able to find your way around the Studio One interface, record an audio track, record in a midi instrument, and understand the basics of the Mix Console – all on your way to producing your first song.
Look out for Gary’s full tutorial on Producing a Song in Studio One elsewhere on Udemy.