- Lecture 2: Status Quo
- Lecture 3: The 5 Forces of Balance - FAMILY
- Lecture 4: The 5 Forces of Balance - PROFESSIONAL
- Lecture 5: The 5 Forces of Balance - HEALTH
- Lecture 6: The 5 Forces of Balance - SPIRITUAL
- Lecture 7: The 5 Forces of Balance - PERSONAL
- Lecture 8: The 5 Forces of Balance - Measurement
- Lecture 9: The 5 Forces of Balance Log Training
- Lecture 10: 8 Tips for Success / The Lion
- Lecture 11: Living on the E.D.G.E Introduction
- Lecture 12: Course Summary
Talent and Purpose. You use one to achieve the other. Are you aware of your talents, and is there a purpose that drives your life? Are you ready to finally take charge of your life, rather than allowing life to take charge of you? This is the difference between making an meaningful impact in the world or fading into a sea of insignificance.
In this course, Jeremy Haselwood lays out the foundation of his Living on the E.D.G.E. program that is designed to provide a higher quality of life by maximizing your talent and purpose.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Help you understand where you are today and how you got there
- Learn the 5 areas of life that must be balanced for you to achieve success
- Set goals in these 5 areas that will begin to recharge your life
- Learn techniques to measure success in important areas of your life
- Introduce a framework that will help you maximize your talent and purpose
Who this course is designed for:
- Professionals that have fallen into frustration and complacency with their careers, seeking a way to change the trajectory of their lives
- Students that recently graduated and looking to enter the workforce
- Business executives that desire continuous improvement in the area of personal development for themselves and their work teams
- Individuals that aspire to develop personally and professionally by tapping into their talent and purpose
- 12 videos
- 12 Audio downloads (one for each video) to listen to on the go
- Downloadable Excel Log to track success
Descubre la abrumadora fuerza real que puede tener tanto el marketing Digital como las Ventas con estas 5 Lecciones
Aprende la base de los nuevos estándares de la web
Confuso com os termos CPU, Memória RAM, HD? Saiba como escolher um computador, notebook ou tablet perfeito para você
About the instructors
- 4.28 Calificación
- 1997 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Maximize Your Talent & Purpose
Jeremy Haselwood has contributed several articles to Forbes. He is a personal development enthusiast that has combined his years of research and life experience, creating a personal development program called "E.D.G.E. Academy." In his training, you will learn how to maximize your talent and purpose to achieve a more fulfilled life.
In addition, he's led digital fundraising strategy at 2 marketing agencies and helped raise over $100 million for his nonprofit clients.
Jeremy also serves as an executive teaming coach, student mentor, and has 20 years of digital marketing experience working with commercial brands like Coca-Cola and nonprofits like The Salvation Army. He's based in Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wonderful wife and three kids.
It was alright, I will try out the goal setting log and see how it goes.
A very professional simple detailed method in setting out ways to balance our 5 forces of balance! Easy to understand methods used by instructor. Thank you the opportunity to take this amazing course!
Very I formative and straight forward thinking
I fell this course is something i need to go through
The material and presenter is insightful and engaging.
Yes it is.