- Exercise 1 - Learning the Fretboard Inside and Out
- Exercise 2 - String Skipping
- Exercise 3 - Tremolo Picking and String Skipping
- Exercise 4 - CAGED Chords
- Exercise 5 - Shaping Out Chords
- Exercise 6 - 3-Note Riff
- Exercise 7 - 4-Note Riff Over Scales (The Big Exercise)
- Exercise 8 - Endless New Practice Material
- Exercise 9 - Economy Picking
- Exercise 10 - Bursts and Playing Clean by Cheating
If you feel like you've been spinning your wheels and not making progress with your guitar playing, then that means that your practice routine is missing some crucial elements. Without them, you won't be able to play guitar fast, or clean, or smooth, or consistently.
Unfortunately, just playing songs won't take you to an elite level. If order to play guitar like a pro, you need to learn how to practice like a pro.
Wouldn't it be great to know the exact things to add to your practice routine? How much progress do you think you could make if you practiced all the right things instead of just 'winging it'?
If you want to get serious about playing guitar, look no further than to this Udemy course. In under 1 hour, I will show you 10 things that you must learn and master in order to become a respectable guitar player. The best part is that it comes at absolutely no cost!
What's also great about this course is that it applies to all levels; people who have passed the pure beginner's stage will be able to grow their skills, and quickly.
It is also a simple and elegant course, with principles that apply to every genre, any song, and anything that you can think of.
By the end of this course, you will have learned the following:
- Learn how your brain learns, and use that knowledge to unlock your dormant guitar mastery.
- Why focusing on your weaknesses is the single best thing for your guitar playing.
- What speed to set your metronome for maximum growth and progress; it's not what you think.
- How to view scales in a way that makes you instantly see them all over the neck.
- Many ways to pick strings in order to confidently play in any situation.
- How to build chords from the ground up so that you can play chords anytime you want (instead of relying on your memory).
- My favorite exercise; fun, challenging, rewarding, and combines several skills to make your guitar practice time thrilling instead of boring.
- How to never get bored when practicing guitar, and how to have endless material.
- BONUSES: Discounts for my other courses!
So what are you waiting for? Take this course and accelerate your guitar playing today!
Gentle Introduction to Non Programmers on SQL for Analytics. 1 day Bootcamp Course Begineers Hands-on. Project: New York
How to create a better agenda, get things done & achieve massive goals with proven strategies.
About the instructors
- 3.77 Calificación
- 9661 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
Guitar Teacher, Professional Musician, Part-time Badass
Dan Amerson has been a guitarist since the age of 13. Ever since, he has been fascinated with music and refining his technique.
Since then, he's spread his talents in various ways; busking on the streets of Ottawa, playing in-home performances, teaching over Skype, selling Kindle books (search 'Dan Amerson' in Amazon).
A new instructor to Udemy, Dan is excited to spread his knowledge of the guitar to this progressive medium.
der Einstieg ist nicht gelungen, das verwirrt mich komplett mit diesem L1 R 1 etc.
Didn't explain why the scale was in A or how to move to another key - are the notes played per string the same when you move to another key?
nice tips and great examples thnx!