- Setting up the Financial Calculator
- Basic Calculations
- Time Value of Money
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Depreciation and Breakeven
- Bonus Lecture
In this video series, we describe how to use the different functions of the Texas Instruments BA 2 Plus calculator. Whether you are studying for your CFA or FRM exam, or pursuing an MBA degree, chances are you will need to learn how to use a financial calculator. It has significant computational power, but to use it effectively, it is important to spend some time and master the different built-in functions it has.
There are six main blocks of content we will cover in this course.
We will start by setting up the financial calculator. Then, we will cover some basic calculations and useful techniques. Later on, we will see how to solve time value of money problems before moving on to examine more comprehensive cash flow challenges. Towards the end, we will cover the calculator’s most widely used statistical functions. And finally, we will conclude by performing depreciation and breakeven calculations.
Buckle up and prepare for an exciting journey!
Take 'The Challenge' and learn how to start an exciting ecommerce business with Shopify and Product List Genie in 5 days
Watch four dogs learn how to walk on a treadmill for the first time!
Learn how to use Google Analytics to gain actionable insights and make metric-driven business decisions.
About the instructors
- 4.52 Calificación
- 1137539 Estudiantes
- 62 Cursos
Creating opportunities for Business & Finance students
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.
i think aos still better for time saving and you waste a lot of time trying to explain like nothing
Instructor's tone is very attractive and motivate. Course content cover large area