Microsoft Access 2013 Beginning
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with detailed instructions
- Sample databases
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013 Beginning Sample files
In Microsoft Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Learn how to navigate the online course and submit your assignments
- Understand the purpose of Tables and how they are used in a database
- Edit the Form Properties to help Users navigate the Form Fields and enter data
- Learn how to design Queries and use Queries to lookup records in the Tables
- Use Query Criteria and Parameter Queries to select specific records in the Tables
- Learn how to design and modify Reports in Layout and Design Views
- Learn how to manage Database files: Save and Save As
The Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Access® 2013: Exam 77-424